Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all my faithful readers out there, and thank you! I will take a short break over Christmas and New Years. The last year has been extraordinary, much thanks to you. Since I published my first book, With a License to Kill, in 2006, things have progressed and moved faster than before. My second book, The Science of Weight Loss, in 2008, was very well received and I appreciate all the comments that you've given me, here on the blog, in person, and through mail. During the past year, I've been assembling my thoughts and putting down some of them on paper. Parts of which I've also posted here on the blog. I won't tell you what the next book will be about yet, but I will be able to tell you some more when I see you again after New Years. Keep writing!

No comments: